Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye 2011


Hi. Nice to meet you. Thanks for reading. I dont have important things to say. Lately I've been so busy with my work. Luckily I just worked for only 4 days. Last Monday was a public holiday due to Christmas Eve. woooahhh. what a tiring week.

summary of 2011 : hum. nothing much different as a year before i think. but i wish that next year will be a much better year for me. i want my everyday fills with a super big smile ^___^. this year i met a new friend. got a new best guy friend. got into conflict with bestfriends. losing friend. being into a big trouble. suddenly become lonely. studying final part 6 alone at library section 17. dont care people. problems come and go. done with one of MICPA paper. doing internship at BDO. staying at KL. last feb, i was problematicly thinking of a place for intern. i just follow the flow which already stated in contract. im happy working with my team. they are very nice n kind. i learnt to do audit. now, i've been working for 7months already. having a class at sunway college. dating at sunway pyramid. nice! haha. missing my bestfriend, muna. i get closed to her since early 2011 until she ends her intern at shah alam ends of april. whatelse to share? humm. nothing ryte?






today im still 21. tomorrow will unofficially be 22 already. tua! :D

good nyte dearest friends!

*_*


No comments:

Post a Comment