Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sleeping beauty

**yawning**

Now feel sleepy already.



My sleeping time was disrupted. I think I sleep irresistibly. Thus, my biological clock also affected.

I think I sleep most of the time during these holidays. :D

I found myself is like a night owl. I tried to sleep in the heavenly night but it takes longer time to feel sleepy. Then I stay up and do something else until I feel tired and went to sleep.

Thing I regret the most is, no matter how early I went to bed, I still getting up the same time every day. Funny. Haha. So, that’s why I prefer to stay up and study. At least I do something benefit. J

And, as for me, I need at least 8 sleeping hours per day. (sangat kuat tido kan? Haha)




Info .

Biological clock in the brain runs on a 24-hour cycle with the result we feel most sleepy around 2:00-4:00 am and in the afternoon around 1:00-3:00 pm.




Have a good night sleep and sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment