Friday, May 27, 2011

my LOVE principle - retrieved

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2008

u love me o i love u??

here goes my principles..let the people love u first,then, u have the power whether u want to accept him or not, dats the beauty..the power is in ur hand..instead,if u love people first, u might lose him..o, if u r lucky enough, ull get dat man..then, he is urs..on the other hand, lets say, if u confess to that man, n dat man rejecting u, omg...if me, ill feel very shame on myself..so,,x.o,x.o...haha..........


p/s: dats only my opinion..not ol people can follow it rite?if dat happen, this world will don have couples since no one wanted to confess first...haha..juz kiddin..


pss: i guess im still hold on to this principle. well, idk. times passes-by and things change unexpectedly.

2 comments:

  1. isyy.. lemah sket kalau bercerita pasal cintan cintun ni.. hehee
    xde experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nas. tQ. sy xde experience. saje je tu. huhu

    ReplyDelete