Monday, July 4, 2011

getting worst


hi.

maybe last time i was happy with some of my friends. but due to some reasonable reasoning from my judgment, i think they are not really good to be friend with. who i am to judge? i know. but it is for my own goods. and i know that im not that good. i am bad too. but after-all, everything has a limit. i set it for my own benefit in future and so that i am not feeling of regretting what i have done. again, i said, set a limit for yourself. i play too but i know where to stop. its not like you, which getting far from our same basis. so, i decide to make my own path leaving you in your excitement-world. i am no longer involved. since it is your bad and mine too, i won't let it out to people. i still value you as my friend. but the different is, we are no longer close like before, we are no longer lepak-ing, chit-chatting, gossiping, and all. i am quite missing it. but its you that changed. i wish that we can meet up soon and be like before without disrupted by any sensitive point.


truly,
ms. syila.
your so-called ex-friend.

2 comments: