Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friends Getting Far From Me


my work during this internship really sucks. i've never back home on time. even the first day was extended to quarter hour. but after that i always reached home late night. i was assigned to work at bangi for fortnights. Seriously I have no idea on how audit works looks like. After that I work at HQ of my client which located at BB. Bukit Bintang is also called a Golden Triangle since that is where the most valuable property in our country located. It is also same as the center of the city. Many people came to BB to relax themselves having some shop at several shopping complex likes Times Square, Sungei Wang Plaza, Lot 10, BB Plaza, Low Yat Plaza, and the most popular one among the tourists is Pavilion. Lots of lots of people hanging out around that area. Am I the tourist guide telling u all this crap? Thats all is facts by the way. I don’t create story lor. J

I miss my friend and my student life. Later after I came back from this intern and continue my study for the last sem, I will make sure that I will make use and utilise all my free time to enjoy. Ahakks.

So the conclusion is, work seriously, study seriously and play hard.

1 comment: