Thursday, May 17, 2012

serious


Hi! Whatcha doing? Everything when good?
I got a thing to STORY. And here we go.

Serious

I am a Serious person. I don’t like Stupid jokes. If I asked a Simple question, and that question is kinda important, I expected the answer to be a Simple but right/correct. Not Something like very deviate from the main point. Example:

!  This is very lame and annoying.

Q             :               eh, kau ade gunting tak?
A             :               ade. Kat kedai.

Q             :               kau tengah wat ape? *i expect the answer is im doing auditing or accounting or name-any-subjects-that-we-learn.*
A             :               tengah menari. *which she obviously sedang wat homework*

I am not that Stupid that I will ask what you exactly do when I actually seen that through my bare eyes. Huh!

Sometimes, i don’t like when people make Some unintentional mistakes like “typo in texts’ and you will make fun and keep repeating the mistakes over.
I don’t know, maybe i am the only person that feel that way.

That’s it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment