Saturday, November 20, 2010

i got it but i dont get into it.


everything i do, i do it for some reason.

n the presence of me in this world is surely with purposes.

i wonder what it is..

different person might have their own perception.

it is whether we realize it or not that we have done a right or wrong thing.

it seems that im such an innocent person ryte?

but, who really knows me?

am i really that innocent that dont commit sins? (such a pretty good liar.)

i maybe lose myself from the right path.

but i dont think im the only person that should be blame.

as long as theres a hope for me to get change myself to be a better person is more than enough for this time being.

changes need sacrifice which come from a pure and full of sincerity hearts.

its just for a new breathy lyfe that is out from the messed that i've created.


ps : if and only if theres someone who can really helped me out..


No comments:

Post a Comment