Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sanggup Tunggu

Hai. selamat hari Ahad.

At this hour belum tahu apa nak buat, maybe gonna spent the whole day on bed only. very lazy to go out with housemate. 

I let u know what i feel right now. Still remembered last time, when I don’t have transport to client place and I usually “tumpang” one kakak from my office to client’s place which is at Glenmarie.

Then, I always kena from one my friend, she said, “Sanggup tunggu??”

That’s hurt.

Dia macam nak bagitahu, “hey, just take ktm la. Why need to “tumpang” others”.

Dia tak naik ktm boleh la kata cmtu.

I only said “malas la. It takes long time to reach there”

Dia kata “nak buat camne. Dah you don’t have transport.”

I think dia better don’t interfere in my decision. I know what best for me.

People changed. Sometimes, they forgot to consider other people feelings.

I said silently “apa salah ke aku tumpang orang pegi client? Sedih”




No comments:

Post a Comment